September 12, 2022
- Call to Order
- Roll Coll
- Public Comment
- Motion to accept the July minutes no meeting in August
- Motion to accept July & August financial report.
- Motion to amend the agenda
- Water Report
Tank cleaning and inspection – done
Yandric’s hydrant is done
Hydrant Doc. That was going to look at our hydrant and give estimates to fix them, has retired
Appoint Randy Chilcote as a Borough Council Member
Road work was done by Butch
Speed signs are here. Need to get them put up. Should I see if Gibson or Grove can do that for us.
Trimming of trees on 2nd Street – stop sign needs to be cut open and there are a lot of low limbs should we put a bid in the paper
Winter Road Maintenance – should we put bid in the paper
- Motion to pay bills.
- Motion to adjourn the meeting.
- Next meeting will be October 3, 2022, starting at 7:00 at the Driftwood Senior Center