January 3, 2022, starting at 7:00
- Call to Order
- Roll Coll
- Public Comment
- Motion to accept the December minutes.
- Motion to accept December financial report.
- Motion to amend the agenda
- Water Report
Filter one has been scraped
Tom Tompkins explained that since the Senior Center is in the Borough, we can legally set their water price what ever we want, therefore if the Borough would like to give the Senior Center a break because they are non-profit, they can.
So, a motion would be needed to lower the Senior Center rate
Locking Bulletin board for outside the information shed to post agendas, water reports and any other Borough news so it is in a central location.
MOU for Senior Center – did it cover everything that needed to be covered? Moving date?
- Motion to pay the bills.
- Motion to adjourn the meeting.
- Next meeting February 7th, 2022